WHAT IS PPC?
PPC, or pay per click, is a type of online advertising in which firms place ads on directories like Google Ads and get charged each time someone clicks on them. PPC is implemented by businesses to engage their target market and boost traffic, sales, or queries. Common PPC systems support excellent depth of targeting, enabling you to only deliver ads to individuals who you consider to represent your target group.
What Is the Process of PPC Marketing?
PPC marketing includes a variety of ad platforms, the most notable of which are Google Ads and Bing Ads. The PPC Ad’s process is still mainly intact and is quite straightforward:
- 1. Create for a platform advertising account.
- 2. Publish advertisements (and select the right targeting by adding keywords or audiences, etc.).
- 3. Settle on the highest possible price you're willing to pay for each click.
- 4. With other advertisers who are placing bids on the same keywords, your advertisement enters an auction.
- 5. The sequence in which the ads are aired is chosen by the bidding.
- 6. A click on your advertisement results in payment.
How are PPC Campaign auctions conducted?
- 1. The bidding eligibility of an ad account.
- 2. The order in which the accessible ads on the search results will display.
- 3. How much each advertiser whose ads are featured will pay for a click.
Benefits of using PPC Ad’s
- 1. Clicks can start coming in very soon. The platform will frequently need to approve your ads once you've created them and set up your ad account, although this usually just takes a few hours.
- 2. PPC service is simple to track and measure. One of PPC's primary advantages over conventional advertising channels is the simplicity with which the platform's returns can be measured and tracked. This means that you may effectively use data and insights to gradually improve a campaign's effectiveness and performance in order to raise the channel's return on investment.
- 3. When and how much you pay for advertisements is completely up to you. PPC service is the ideal method for accomplishing this since you have complete control over when your advertisements appear, including the hour of the day and day of the week, and you can quickly turn them on and off as you want.
- 4. You can precisely choose your target audience. Unlike traditional advertising, PPC lets you target a particular client based on your data. You could even change your bids depending on the location, the time of day, and the type of device being used.
Leading PPC campaign platforms
- This often includes implementing one (or both) of the two major PPC Services platforms: Google Ads and Bing Ads.
- Let's examine these and other ad platforms that you can think about utilising.
- You can run search and shopping adverts on Google, video ads on YouTube, Gmail ads, and display ads on the Google Display Network using Google Ads, formerly known as Google AdWords (GDN).
- It is the most widely used PPC platform by far and offers a tonne of possibilities for almost any company to achieve success on the channel.
Models for Pay per click
Both the flat-rate model and the bid-based model are frequently used to calculate pay per click advertising prices.